Trimech Engineering Pte Ltd. was founded. The company provided precision tooling services to the electronics manufacturing companies in Singapore
Introduced Computer Numeric Control Technology to enhance technology efficiency.
Established mechanical and electrical/ electronics design to provide total solutions for customers.
– Established Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. An inclusion of a director who specialises in LCM manufacturing techniques developed standard equipment for Heat-Seal Connectors bonding.
– Trimech Technology Pte Ltd.’s humble begining at Ubi Road 1 (HDB)
- – Hot-Bar Soldering Bonders were launched in the market.
- – The line of product was trademarked as Cherusal.
- – Started exporting equipment to Southern Malaysia and Mainland China.
Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. set up a distribution networks in the region.
Moved to Ubi (JTC) as part of expansion plan.
Due to the introduction of new LCD modules manufacturing technology, the R&D team added more products to the existing line of product such as ACF pre-attachment machine, ACF Pre-Bonders and ACF Bonders. Recorded more than 400 machines sold in the Asia region.
Launched the 2nd Generation Equipment and Semi-Automatic COG Machine. Established a branch office in Taiwan R.O.C, Taoyuan. Increased manufacturing facilities and expanded production space to 7500 sqft.
Established TRIMECH TECHNOLOGY (H.K.) LTD to provide a closer link between H.Q. and customers in mainland China.
- — Launched the Cherusal 3rd generation of Reflow (Hot Bar) Soldering Machine – TM-111MKIII.
- — Expansion of our distribution network into Philippines.
- — Established a branch office in Shanghai, Jingqiao to break into the booming electronic industry in Southern China.
On Dec 2003, Trimech HQ expanded and moved to a UBI Techpark.
- — Relocation of HQ to a new premise with larger facility and production space
- — Introduction of Cherusal MKIII equipment
- — Establishment of a branch office in Thailand
- — Appointment of distribution in United States & Germany
— Celebrate 10th anniversary since Trimech’s establishment in 1995
— Established of a branch office in Beijing to explore business opportunities in China Northern territory
— Establishment of a branch office in Thailand
- — Touch Screen Industry accounts for steady demand for our EMS machines.
- — Trimech Technology Pte Ltd distributed record number of 900 machines in 2010.
— Completion of Fully Automated LOCA Lamination Machine TM-122
— Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. sold yet another record number of 1240 machines.
- On Oct 2012, Trimech HQ moved to a Tampines@T5 which has a floor area of 45,359 sqft !
- Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. developed and built TM-132 & TM-151 LOCA Lamination Equipments.
Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. celebrates our 18th Anniversary.
Awarded Promising SME 500 2014. Honouring the best in local enterprises.
Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. celebrates our 20th Anniversary.
Trimech Technology Pte Ltd. celebrates our 21st Anniversary.
error: Content is protected !!