Work with a team of engineers to develop systems for industrial applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in the field of Industrial Automation or similar field
- Knowledge in embedded and Windows based programming languages, such as C++, C#.net
- Working knowledge of programming tools such as Microchip controller and/or Beckhoff TwinCAT is a plus
- Highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills
Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within high performing teams as well as independently.
Has a rational, innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
Able to lead and/or support the decision making process to solve problems.
Able to proactively consult key stakeholders to ensure quality of judgement.
Shows enthusiasm and desire to learn process scale up techniques and broaden skill set in an R & D environment
Articulate in communication and with good writing skills.
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel.
error: Content is protected !!