PULSE HEAT Controller
TM-111-MKIV pulse heat controller is designed specifically for reflow (hot bar) soldering of flex circuits, TAB and flexible flat connectors onto PCBs. This system uses pulse heat as a source of heating for accurate and consistent temperature control. Real time temperature profile is captured on the integrated LCD touch panel controller which also allows programming, storage and recall of parameter settings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 10 stage ramp temperature
- Intelli-Pulse system offers fast and accurate temperature control as system parameters are automatically adjusted
- Real time temperature profile display on LCD touch panel
- Manual mode for machine set-up
- Dual thermocouple ensures over temperature protection
- LCD touch screen controller for programming, storing and recalling parameter settings
- User pre-set password
- ACF Bonding for Flex to PCB
- Hot Bar Soldering of Flex, TAB & FFC
- Heat Sealing to PCB/LCD
- TAB Bonding
error: Content is protected !!