SOFT/RIGID TO RIGID LAMINATION
TM-36GL Soft/Rigid to Rigid attachment machine is designed for laminating of Hard Cover to Glass and soft film onto hard glass. Laminating process takes place within a vacuum chamber. The bottom fixtures are interchangeable. For soft to rigid lamination, top heating with bottom mesh and roller configuration is deployed. For rigid to rigid lamination, both top and bottom heating with top roller configuration is used. It has the flexibility of attaching substrate sizes ranging from 7″~12″.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated with high accuracy constant heat controller for top holder unit
- Motorized roller
- Built-in vacuum
- Manual mode for machine set-up
- 20 programmable profiles can be stored electronically
- LCD touch screen controller for easy programming and parameter data storage and recall
- User pre-set password
- Interchangeable between Soft to Rigid lamination and Rigid to Rigid lamination just by interchanging the fixtures
Soft to Rigid Lamination, e.g. ITO, PET film to LCD
Rigid to Rigid Lamination, e.g. Hard glass to ceramic
error: Content is protected !!